Profhilo® is not actually a dermal filler despite being hyaluronic acid. It uses patented technologies engineered for 'skin remodelling'.
The revolutionary concept at the heart of this product is the 'curling' wrinkles rather than 'filling' them. It effectively stimulates production of both your natural collagen and elastin to renew your skin, whilst hydrating it from the inside out.
We are also delighted to offer Profhilo BODY which is a break-through anti-ageing treatment that will gently lift and tighten loose skin; the effect it creates is subtle, natural-looking but transformative.
You may notice a refreshed appearance even a week after your treatment, however, the full results can be seen 4 weeks after your second treatment.
Want to know how to ensure that your skin is the best it can be? We recommend coming in for a Skin Vitality Consultation with Dr Sam Robson, our new in-depth skin health assessment. We also offer an express 30-minute Skin Assessment. Either of these can be added on when making your appointment. Find out more below!
WHERE ARE POTENTIAL TREATMENT AREAS?
We focus on specific injection points on the face or body where you would like to have less crepey tighter firmer skin. Popular areas include:
- Above the knee
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
You may notice a refreshed appearance 1-week after your treatment, however, full results are typically seen 4-weeks after your second treatment.
HOW LONG DO THE RESULTS LAST?
3-6 months. We recommend having top up treatments either 1 session every 4 months or 2 sessions after 6 months (with a 4 week interval between treatments).
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Prices start from £250 (depending on which areas are treated and which practitioner is treating you)
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
Generally, Profhilo is a course of 2 treatments a month apart (although some patients may require 3 treatments) and then repeat single treatment every 3-4 months but you will be advised at your appointment after consultation.
WHO WILL I SEE?
Dr. Sam Robson, Medical Director
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE SKIN VITALITY CONSULTATION?
The Skin Vitality Consultation with Dr Sam Robson, is an in-depth skin health assessment which includes:
- A full skin analysis using the latest technology from FotoFinder
- Comprehensive evaluation of your current skin health
- Lifestyle and health assessment
- Discussion about any skin concerns
- Our in-depth analysis allows us to look at areas of the skin that cannot be seen by the human eye. We look at 6 different aspects on the surface and below the skin, including wrinkles, spots, pores, skin tone evenness, texture, dehydration, sensitivity and UV spots from overexposure to the sun.
Following your consultation:
- You will be emailed a detailed plan including a skincare product regime specific for your skin and a bespoke treatment plan devised by Dr Sam Robson.
- A selection of samples will be chosen specifically for your skins needs
- Lifestyle and dietary recommendations
- Follow up email with a complimentary skin review
This appointment is 45-mins to 1-hour and priced at £99.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE SKIN ASSESSMENT?
The Skin Assessment with Dr Sam Robson, is a shorter 30-minute express appointment which includes:
- Evaluation of skin health
- Discussion about suitable treatments/products
- May include small selection of samples
- Email from Dr Sam with treatment/product costs and recommendations
This appointment is 30-mins and priced at £50 (can be redeemed against cost of treatment or products).
How do I know if this is the best treatment for me?
If you want to find out more about any of our treatments, book in for our free 1:1 virtual pre-assessment with Dr Sam Robson. This is done via Zoom where we can discuss what treatment is right for you and give you the opportunity to ask any questions. Book your free pre-assessment today!