Personalised treatment plan designed around your skin condition.
At Temple Clinic we use bespoke peeling systems to work on a variety of different skin types and conditions. Skin peels (more commonly known as chemical peels) work with the PH balance of your skin to remove dead skin cells and stimulate the growth of new cells.
We use Enerpeel skin peels here at Temple Clinic. These offer a variety of benefits depending on your skin concerns.
Enerpeel: Transform Your Skin with Precision and Care
The sophisticated peel formulation provides uniform, enhanced absorption of the active ingredients, The result? Less surface trauma, faster skin recovery with reduced redness. These medical grade peels result in enhanced remodelling of the skin and stimulation of its natural repair processes.
Why Choose Enerpeel?
- Precision: Enerpeel's patented carrier solution, TCA-L, allows for precise penetration of active ingredients into your skin. This precision ensures that the treatment targets your specific skin concerns effectively.
- Customisation: No two skins are alike, and neither are their needs. Enerpeel offers a range of formulations designed to address various issues, such as pigmentation, acne, ageing, and rosacea. Your skincare professional can customise your Enerpeel treatment to suit your unique requirements.
- Safety: Enerpeel is administered by trained professionals in a controlled medical setting, minimising the risk of complications. Its advanced formulation reduces discomfort during the procedure and accelerates the recovery process.
What Can Enerpeel Treat?
Enerpeel can be used to address a wide range of skin concerns, including hyperpigmentation, acne, ageing, rosacea.
Want to know how to ensure that your skin is the best it can be? We recommend coming in for a Skin Vitality Consultation with Dr Sam Robson, our new in-depth skin health assessment. We also offer an express 30-minute Skin Assessment. Either of these can be added on when making your appointment. Find out more below!
WHAT HAPPENS AT MY APPOINTMENT?
To ensure you are having the right treatment for your particular skin type, all peel appointments require a skin consultation with Dr Sam. We advise that your skin is acclimatised to ‘active’ skin care that we provide 2-4 weeks prior to having your first skin peel.
We suggest combining Light Therapy with Enerpeel, since this will accelerate and enhance your treatment results.
She will prepare and protect your skin at the start of the treatment. She then brushes the liquid peel on to your skin. You may feel a warm, tingling sensation for the duration of the peel. The treatment time is dependent on the peel used and how your skin responds.
Your skin may be pink/ red immediately after, but this will calm down within an hour. Your skin’s “down time” depends on which peel you are having and the general health of your skin. The therapist will advise on this prior to your treatment.
Does my skin need to be prepared?
Yes, your skin needs to be acclimatised to active ingredients prior to medical grade peels for 2-4 weeks. You will be advised on preparatory products and usage in your skin vitality consultation or skin assessment.
HOW LONG IS THE RECOVERY TIME?
Enerpeel provides maximum skin boosting benefits with minimal downtime – perfect to slip into a busy schedule or your lunch break. You will be advised on any downtime at your appointment.
WHO IS THIS TREATMENT FOR?
Peels are great for anyone who wants a general skin boosting or brightening treatment. They are also great for targeting skin conditions such as acne or pigmentation.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
Results from peels can give you an instant brightening boost with results targeting specific skin concerns being visible as early as 2 weeks.
WHO WILL I SEE?
Magda - Lead Therapist
Lauren - Therapist
Natasha - Therapist
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE SKIN VITALITY CONSULTATION?
The Skin Vitality Consultation with Dr Sam Robson, is an in-depth skin health assessment which includes:
- A full skin analysis using the latest technology from FotoFinder
- Comprehensive evaluation of your current skin health
- Lifestyle and health assessment
- Discussion about any skin concerns
- Our in-depth analysis allows us to look at areas of the skin that cannot be seen by the human eye. We look at 6 different aspects on the surface and below the skin, including wrinkles, breakouts, pores, skin tone evenness, texture, dehydration, sensitivity and pigmentation from overexposure to the sun.
Following your consultation:
- You will be emailed a detailed plan including a skincare product regime specific for your skin and a bespoke treatment plan devised by Dr Sam Robson.
- A selection of samples will be chosen specifically for your skins needs
- Lifestyle and dietary recommendations
- Follow up email with a complimentary skin review
This appointment is 45-mins to 1-hour and priced at £99.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE SKIN ASSESSMENT?
The Skin Assessment with Dr Sam Robson or Lead Therapist Magda, is a shorter 30-minute express appointment which includes:
- Evaluation of skin health
- Discussion about suitable treatments/products
- May include small selection of samples
- Email from Dr Sam with treatment/product costs and recommendations
This appointment is 30-mins and priced at £50 (can be redeemed against cost of treatment or products).
How do I know if this is the best treatment for me?
If you want to find out more about any of our treatments, book in for our free 1:1 virtual pre-assessment with Dr Sam Robson. This is done via Zoom where we can discuss what treatment is right for you and give you the opportunity to ask any questions. Book your free pre-assessment today!