We are currently recruiting at our Aberdeen clinic.
Aesthetic Practitioner - Registered Medical Professional
This job role is suitable for a registered medical professional who has experience in the medical aesthetic industry.
Hours negotiable but Saturdays will be required.
You will provide excellent patient care and great customer service through the delivery and promotion of the Aesthetic services we offer.
The safety of patients and the efficiency of service delivery is paramount. Your role will be to provide consultations, perform injectable and non-injectable treatments, and provide sound aftercare advice and support.
Reporting to our Medical Director, you will be accountable for the delivery of services within your clinic day and ensuring our patients are provided with a safe, efficient and professional service.
You’ll work closely with the Medical Director Dr Sam Robson, adopting a holistic approach to ensure the success of the clinic, identify local opportunities, maximise additional sales and to deliver an excellent patient journey experience.
Apply now if you...
- Are registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), the General Medical Council (GMC)or GDC (General Dental Council)
- Are qualified in the use of Botulinum Toxin Type A & Dermal Fillers
- Can demonstrate extensive and recent experience in the cosmetic sector, with strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in your chosen medical field, ideally in community medicine or in a similar private provider role
- Have experience in a fast-paced, service led environment
- Have passion for exceptional service
- Are able to work autonomously and to protocols
- Enjoy working with others in a team and have a friendly and positive approach to customer service
- Are BLS trained including management of anaphylaxis Experience in skin care and treatments such as micro-needling and chemical peels is desirable, a prescribing qualification is desirable but not essential.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus potential, 4 weeks holiday, staff discount, pension, full in house training as well as excellent outsourced training when the need is identified.
To apply, email us a copy of your CV and a cover letter telling us why you would be the perfect candidate to join our team!