Dermal fillers in Aberdeen
Look younger, fresher and more vibrant with restored facial volume.
Dermal fillers restore lost facial volume and soften facial lines. They are used to smooth wrinkles and plump up the skin by adding volume that has been lost during the natural ageing process.
Dermal fillers can both rejuvenate and enhance. Subtle facial refinements to enhance features (lips / chin / cheeks) bringing more balance and harmony to the face.
We understand what is needed to reach the ideal facial proportions and can use fillers to refine these. We use only scientifically proven and safe facial fillers at Temple Clinic, obtained from the world leaders in non-surgical aesthetic products.
Fill out the form on this page to send us a message or book an appointment for dermal fillers. The team at our city centre clinic in Aberdeen will be glad to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Want to know how to ensure that your skin is the best it can be? We recommend coming in for a Skin Vitality Consultation with Dr Sam Robson, our new in-depth skin health assessment. We also offer an express 30-minute Skin Assessment. Either of these can be added on when making your appointment. Find out more below!
WHAT HAPPENS AT MY APPOINTMENT?
Following an initial consultation to discuss what your concerns and expectations are, and how these might be achieved, we also discuss risks, possible side effects and downtime. You will be asked to sign a consent form and photographs will be taken of the area prior to being treated. Your face is cleansed and fillers are injected through the skin enhancing your facial balance. After care advice will be given at the end of your treatment.
HOW LONG DO THE RESULTS LAST?
Depending on the area being treated, the product selected and the severity of the volume loss/imbalance, results may last up to 12-18 months. It may take several sessions initially to achieve your desired results and we recommend retreating around 12 months to maintain these. Longevity of your results can be affected by lifestyle (exercise, diet, alcohol, smoking and sun exposure), skin quality, metabolism, autoimmune conditions and medications.
WHERE ARE POTENTIAL TREATMENT AREAS?
- Lips (subtle enhancement / refine proportion / rebalance asymmetry / hydrate)
- Deep facial lines
- Revolumising temples
- Raise eyebrows (brow lift)
- Nose (non-surgical nose job)
- Full Face (non-surgical face lift)
- Cheeks (replacing lost volume)
- Chin (providing better facial proportion)
- Jawline (improving facial definition and providing a more youthful profile)
- Tear Trough
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER TREATMENT?
Full aftercare advice will be given at your appointment but generally avoid massaging your face or having a facial and avoid alcohol and exercise for 24hrs following treatment. Other than that, you can go back to your normal life – there is minimal downtime!
HOW DO DERMAL FILLERS WORK?
By restoring facial volume, dermal fillers smooth out lines and wrinkles to give a better definition and shape. Dermal fillers enhance your facial balance by reducing shadows and leave your face with a healthier, youthful appearance.
These temporary, natural, hyaluronic acid fillers create subtle enhancements by filling hollows and deep lines for a more youthful appearance. They also attract and retain water, improving the skin’s appearance and texture.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Lip fillers start from £200
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
Generally the results are instant but full results will be seen after 4 weeks.
WHO WILL I SEE?
Dr. Sam Robson, Medical Director
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE SKIN VITALITY CONSULTATION?
The Skin Vitality Consultation with Dr Sam Robson, is an in-depth skin health assessment which includes:
- A full skin analysis using the latest technology from FotoFinder
- Comprehensive evaluation of your current skin health
- Lifestyle and health assessment
- Discussion about any skin concerns
- Our in-depth analysis allows us to look at areas of the skin that cannot be seen by the human eye. We look at 6 different aspects on the surface and below the skin, including wrinkles, break outs, pores, skin tone evenness, texture, dehydration, sensitivity and pigmentation from overexposure to the sun.
Following your consultation:
- You will be emailed a detailed plan including a skincare product regime specific for your skin and a bespoke treatment plan devised by Dr Sam Robson.
- A selection of samples will be chosen specifically for your skins needs
- Lifestyle and dietary recommendations
- Follow up email with a complimentary skin review
This appointment is 45-mins to 1-hour and priced at £99.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE SKIN ASSESSMENT?
The Skin Assessment with Dr Sam Robson, is a shorter 30-minute express appointment which includes:
- Evaluation of skin health
- Discussion about suitable treatments/products
- May include small selection of samples
- Email from Dr Sam with treatment/product costs and recommendations
This appointment is 30-mins and priced at £50 (can be redeemed against cost of treatment or products).
How do I know if this is the best treatment for me?
If you want to find out more about any of our treatments, book in for our free 1:1 virtual pre-assessment with Dr Sam Robson. This is done via Zoom where we can discuss what treatment is right for you and give you the opportunity to ask any questions. Book your free pre-assessment today!