Terms & Conditions
These are our terms and conditions at Temple Medical. If you would like any clarification on these, please contact the clinic.
1. Appointments and cancellations
- All our doctors, nurses and therapists at Temple Medical are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore we not guarantee continued treatment with a named practitioner.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us on 01224 869997. We will need to know that you wish to cancel 48 hours before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange after this will result in a cancellation fee. Failure to attend an appointment will result in the cost of the treatment being added to your bill.
- Likewise, we will endeavour to ensure that, should we need to cancel or change your appointment, you are given 48 hours notice of any changes.
- If you are a new patient/client, we would appreciate if you could arrive prior to your appointment time to complete any paperwork. Aesthetic patient/clients should arrive 10 minutes prior and TempleVie patients should arrive half an hour prior. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. We will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time. Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or fees being charged.
- Any patient/client who requires treatment and brings a child with them, must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
2. Credit card details, deposits and payments
- To secure an appointment, we ask that you pay a booking fee of £50, which will be charged to your card at the time of booking.
- These booking fees can be used for consultation fees, treatments or any retail transactions.
3. Courses of treatments
All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
4. Treatment suitability
We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- Temple Medical will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the patient/client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide us with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Temple Medical will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client's failure to disclose such details.
- The patient/client agrees to comply with all post treatment advice and instructions.
6. Your right to complain
- Temple Medical endeavours to treat all its patients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment with us, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, we will be pleased to help.
- Any complaint should be made to the Operations Manager and you will receive a letter within two days of lodging the complaint that an investigation into the matter is under way.
- During the course of the investigation, Temple Medical may require you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the clinic's Medical Director will review your case.