Wrinkle Relaxing Injections
Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, revealing a more youthful you.
The results are subtle, non-invasive and long-lasting. Botox® is the most recognised brand of botulinum toxin and has become a household name but there are other toxins such as Azzalure® and Bocouture® which will have the same effect. Botulinum toxin treatment is probably the best-known aesthetic treatment available for lines and wrinkles.
Want to know how to ensure that your skin is the best it can be? We reccomend coming in for a Skin Vitality Consultation with Dr Sam Robson, our new in-depth skin health assessment. We also offer an express 30-minute Skin Assessment. Both of these can be added on when making your appointment. Find out more below!
WHAT HAPPENS AT MY APPOINTMENT?
Following an initial consultation to discuss the aims of the treatment, risks, side effects and downtime you will be asked to sign a consent form and photographs will be taken of the area prior to being treated. Your face is cleansed and treatment done (takes around 10 minutes). After care advice will be given and a review appointment arranged for 2-4 weeks’ time.
HOW LONG DO THE RESULTS LAST?
Typically 3-4 months although this can be affected by lifestyle. Exercise, diet, alcohol and smoking can make results wear off closer to 3 months. Over time, some patients report results lasting longer sometimes 4-6 months – each patient will make their own mind up as to when they need retreating.
WHERE ARE POTENTIAL TREATMENT AREAS?
- Frown Line
- Crow’s feet
- Dimpled/pebbled chin
- Forehead lines
- Sagging chin line
- Décolletage/chest treatments
- Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Raising mouth corners
- Gummy smile correction
- Softening and narrowing jawline
- Bunny lines treatment
- Lifting nose tip
- Teeth grinding
- Softening ‘smoker’s lines’
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER TREATMENT?
Full aftercare advice will be given at your appointment but generally avoid massaging your face or having a facial and avoid exercise for 24hrs following treatment.
Do move your muscles for the next ½ hour (as you remember) to encourage the muscles to take up the toxin. Go back to your normal life – there is no downtime!
WHEN SHOULD I START HAVING TREATMENT?
Wrinkle Relaxing Injections are for when you notice that you have lines / signs of ageing that you don’t like or when you notice that your resting face is showing an emotion that you don’t feel – like looking angry or having lots of lines when you are concentrating. Wrinkle Relaxing Injections enable you to be more proactive about slowing down the ageing process and stop the lines from becoming more permanent.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Prices start from £200 (1 area)
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
You may start to see the results almost immediately – you can feel the difference before you see it – but usually between 3-7 days. Final effects will be seen at 2 weeks (which is when we review and tweak if required). Over time, patients report results occurring more quickly, within a few hours or days rather than taking up to 2 weeks to get the full effects.
WHO WILL I SEE?
Dr. Sam Robson, Medical Director
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE SKIN VITALITY CONSULTATION?
The Skin Vitality Consultation with Dr Sam Robson, is an in-depth skin health assessment which includes:
- A full skin analysis using the latest technology from FotoFinder
- Comprehensive evaluation of your current skin health
- Lifestyle and health assessment
- Discussion about any skin concerns
- Our in-depth analysis allows us to look at areas of the skin that cannot be seen by the human eye. We look at 6 different aspects on the surface and below the skin, including wrinkles, spots, pores, skin tone evenness, texture, dehydration, sensitivity and UV spots from overexposure to the sun.
Following your consultation:
- You will be emailed a detailed plan including a skincare product regime specific for your skin and a bespoke treatment plan devised by Dr Sam Robson.
- A selection of samples will be chosen specifically for your skins needs
- Lifestyle and dietary recommendations
- Follow up email with a complimentary skin review
This appointment is 45-mins to 1-hour and priced at £99.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE SKIN ASSESSMENT?
The Skin Assessment with Dr Sam Robson, is a shorter 30-minute express appointment which includes:
- Evaluation of skin health
- Discussion about suitable treatments/products
- May include small selection of samples
- Email from Dr Sam with treatment/product costs and recommendations
This appointment is 30-mins and priced at £50 (can be redeemed against cost of treatment or products).
How do I know if this is the best treatment for me?
If you want to find out more about any of our treatments, book in for our free 1:1 virtual pre-assessment with Dr Sam Robson. This is done via Zoom where we can discuss what treatment is right for you and give you the opportunity to ask any questions. Book your free pre-assessment today.