Turn back the clock to reveal more youthful looking, firmer, tighter, smoother, lifted skin.
Want a little lift but don’t want to go under the knife? ENDYMED™ is the perfect treatment for you. Whether you’re concerned about sagging skin on your cheeks, jowls, neck, around your eyes or loose skin on your body from weight loss this clinically proven treatment will deliver natural, long-lasting results that are truly remarkable!
At Temple Clinic we offer:
- EndyBleph™: The non-surgical eye lift
- ENDYMED™ TIGHTEN: Facial skin tightening and lifting
- ENDYMED™ V SHAPE: Focused and deep skin tightening for the jawline and under the chin
- ENDYMED™ FSR: Fractional skin resurfacing and tightening
- ENDYMED™ INTENSIF: Ultra-deep fractional skin remodelling, tightening and lifting
- ENDYMED™ SHAPER: Focused and deep skin tightening and firming for the body
- ENDYMED™ CONTOUR: Ultra-deep body contouring and tightening with inch-loss, cellulite and fat reduction
HOW DOES ENDYMED WORK?
Radiofrequency energy is sent to multiple layers of the skin simultaneously, which stimulates the body’s natural collagen. The energy heats your skin at the precise point where your collagen resides, stimulating the collagen that’s already there, and crucially, creating brand new collagen! It’s this fabulous process that firms, tightens and lifts your skin. You can even combine treatments to help you target different issues at the same time.
HOW LONG DO THE RESULTS LAST?
Results can last several years depending upon the issues being treated, the underlying health of your skin and how you continue to look after your skin. Your practitioner may recommend top-up treatments every three to six months.
WHERE ARE POTENTIAL TREATMENT AREAS?
- Hooded Eye Lids
- Sagging Skin and Loose Skin from Previous Weight Loss
- Lines and Wrinkles
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Love Handles
HOW LONG IS THE RECOVERY TIME?
Most of the ENDYMED™ treatments have no downtime. Your skin may be slightly pink after a needling or resurfacing treatment, but your practitioner will advise on all aftercare.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
ENDYMED™ treatments start at £100 for a single treatment although we do recommend a course for best results.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
Collagen takes time to regenerate and form, and because you’re stimulating your skin’s own healing processes, you won’t see the full effects of the treatment until at least 3 months after your course. You will, however, see short-term results after each treatment as your collagen contracts when it is heated, so you’ll get a sneak preview of what’s to come… the perfect pick me up!
WHO WILL I SEE?
Cherelle Welsh – Aesthetic Skin Specialist
Inge Matthew – Aesthetic Specialist