Turn back the clock to reveal more youthful looking, firmer, tighter, smoother, lifted skin.
Want a little lift but do not want to go under the knife? ENDYMED™ is the perfect treatment for you. Whether you are concerned about sagging skin on your cheeks, jowls, neck, around your eyes or loose skin on your body from weight loss this clinically proven treatment will deliver natural, long-lasting results that are truly remarkable!
A skin consultation with Dr Sam is required prior to having any EndyMed treatments.
At Temple Clinic we offer:
- EndyBlephMAX™: The non-surgical eye lift
- ENDYMED™ TIGHTEN: Facial skin tightening and lifting
- ENDYMED™ V SHAPE: Focused and deep skin tightening for the jawline and under the chin
- ENDYMED™ FSR: Fractional skin resurfacing and tightening
- ENDYMED™ INTENSIF: Ultra-deep fractional skin remodelling, tightening, and lifting
- ENDYMED™ SHAPER: Focused and deep skin tightening and firming for the body
- ENDYMED™ CONTOUR: Ultra-deep body contouring and tightening with inch-loss, cellulite, and fat reduction
Want to know how to ensure that your skin is the best it can be? We reccomend coming in for a Skin Vitality Consultation with Dr Sam Robson, our new in-depth skin health assessment. We also offer an express 30-minute Skin Assessment. Both of these can be added on when making your appointment. Find out more below!
HOW DOES ENDYMED WORK?
Radiofrequency energy is sent to multiple layers of the skin simultaneously, which stimulates the body’s natural collagen production. The energy heats your skin at the precise point where your collagen resides, stimulating the collagen that is already there, and crucially, creating brand new collagen! It is this fabulous process that firms, tightens and lifts your skin. You can even combine treatments to help you target different issues at the same time.
HOW LONG DO THE RESULTS LAST?
Results can last several years depending upon the issues being treated, the underlying health of your skin and how you continue to look after your skin. Your practitioner will recommend top-up treatments every three to six months.
WHERE ARE POTENTIAL TREATMENT AREAS?
- Hooded Eye Lids
- Sagging Skin and Loose Skin from Previous Weight Loss
- Lines and Wrinkles
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Love Handles
HOW LONG IS THE RECOVERY TIME?
Most of the ENDYMED™ treatments have no downtime. Depending on which ENDYMED treatment you are having, downtime can vary. Your practitioner will advise on all downtime and aftercare.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
ENDYMED™ TC (eyes, cheeks, neck)
- 1 area £150
- 2 areas £225
ENDYMED FSR (Fractional skin rejuvenation)
- 1 area £300
- 2 areas £400
ENDYBLEPH MAX (non-surgical eye lift)
ENDYMED INTENSIF + Omnilux
- 1 area £500
- 2 areas £600
ENDYMED INTENSIF + Omnilux & PRP
- 1 area £600
- 2 areas £700
We also offer discounted package prices. Please see our price list or contact us for more information.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
Collagen takes time to be generated and to mature. The treatments stimulate your skin’s own innate repair processes which happen gradually over the following days and weeks - so you will not see the full effects of the treatment until at least 3-6 months after your course. You will, however, see short-term results after each treatment because as well as stimulating more collagen production as described, your existing collagen contracts and tightens for a short period of time when it is heated, so you will get a sneak preview of what is to come… the perfect pick me up!
WHO WILL I SEE?
Magda Zielinska – Aesthetic Skin Specialist
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE SKIN VITALITY CONSULTATION?
The Skin Vitality Consultation with Dr Sam Robson, is an in-depth skin health assessment which includes:
- A full skin analysis using the latest technology from FotoFinder
- Comprehensive evaluation of your current skin health
- Lifestyle and health assessment
- Discussion about any skin concerns
- Our in-depth analysis allows us to look at areas of the skin that cannot be seen by the human eye. We look at 6 different aspects on the surface and below the skin, including wrinkles, spots, pores, skin tone evenness, texture, dehydration, sensitivity and UV spots from overexposure to the sun.
Following your consultation:
- You will be emailed a detailed plan including a skincare product regime specific for your skin and a bespoke treatment plan devised by Dr Sam Robson.
- A selection of samples will be chosen specifically for your skins needs
- Lifestyle and dietary recommendations
- Follow up email with a complimentary skin review
This appointment is 45-mins to 1-hour and priced at £99.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE SKIN ASSESSMENT?
The Skin Assessment with Dr Sam Robson, is a shorter 30-minute express appointment which includes:
- Evaluation of skin health
- Discussion about suitable treatments/products
- May include small selection of samples
- Email from Dr Sam with treatment/product costs and recommendations
This appointment is 30-mins and priced at £50 (can be redeemed against cost of treatment or products).
How do I know if this is the best treatment for me?
If you want to find out more about any of our treatments, book in for our free 1:1 virtual pre-assessment with Dr Sam Robson. This is done via Zoom where we can discuss what treatment is right for you and give you the opportunity to ask any questions. Book your free pre-assessment today!