Skincare to help restore optimum skin health.
There’s no doubt that good skincare can improve the look and feel of your skin. However, at Temple we want more than that. We want skincare that will make a change to your skin health. We provide products that contain effective ingredients in the right concentration that will target the issues identified with your skin. Your personal skincare prescription can improve the condition of your skin, as well as helping to deal with problems such as sun damage or acne.
Want to know how to ensure that your skin is the best it can be? We reccomend coming in for a Skin Vitality Consultation with Dr Sam Robson, our new in-depth skin health assessment. We also offer an express 30-minute Skin Assessment. Both of these can be added on when making your appointment. Find out more below!
Professional clinic only range that protects and supports cells and optimises the condition and activity of skin cells to boost skin condition. They also support skin immune integrity which protects the skin and also reduces damage and ageing by the sun.
Heliocare is a brand completely dedicated to protecting to the skin from the sun’s rays, environmental stressors and free radicals. Every product in the range is developed using mineral and non-mineral filters to prevent UVA and UVB rays wreaking havoc on the tone and underlying structure of the skin.
For women concerned about the significant effect that Estrogen Deficiency has on accelerated collagen loss and skin aging, Emepelle is the only skincare line with MEP Technology™ to safely and effectively help replenish the health and vitality of Estrogen Deficient Skin (EDS). Emepelle addresses the underlying cause of Estrogen Deficient Skin with exclusive MEP Technology™ resulting in healthier, more luminous, youthful-looking skin.
Specially knitted micro-fiber cloth that relies only on water and tiny micro-fibers, many times thinner than a human hair, which are able to break down oil to penetrate and wash away grime. It will even remove mascara! The mitt promotes the health of the skin because it does not affect the acid mantle. When this beneficial barrier is intact, it aids the skin in protecting itself from harmful and invasive bacteria.
Brush On Block is a skin care essential all year round. This lightweight, non-chalky mineral powder provides immediate protection against UV rays and can be used all over the face and body without making the skin feel dry. Available in both Translucent (which suits all skin tones) and Touch of Tan (for warm, bronzed skin).
Beauty specialists with a range of products that focus on improving the health and appearance of eyelashes, eyebrows and hair. With award-winning formulations and groundbreaking approach to cosmetics, you can expect unbeatable results.
Medik8 was born out of a passion to strive for better skin health and results.
Medik8 seeks to create simple routines that result in healthy, ‘Beautiful Skin for Life’. Offering progressive strengths within the core ingredient areas of vitamin C and A, means customers can keep building on their results over time. Hopefully for a lifetime.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE SKIN ASSESSMENT?
The Skin Assessment with Dr Sam Robson, is a shorter 30-minute express appointment which includes:
- Evaluation of skin health
- Discussion about suitable treatments/products
- May include small selection of samples
- Email from Dr Sam with treatment/product costs and recommendations
This appointment is 30-mins and priced at £50 (can be redeemed against cost of treatment or products).
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE SKIN VITALITY CONSULTATION?
The Skin Vitality Consultation with Dr Sam Robson, is an in-depth skin health assessment which includes:
- A full skin analysis using the latest technology from FotoFinder
- Comprehensive evaluation of your current skin health
- Lifestyle and health assessment
- Discussion about any skin concerns
- Our in-depth analysis allows us to look at areas of the skin that cannot be seen by the human eye. We look at 6 different aspects on the surface and below the skin, including wrinkles, spots, pores, skin tone evenness, texture, dehydration, sensitivity and UV spots from overexposure to the sun.
Following your consultation:
- You will be emailed a detailed plan including a skincare product regime specific for your skin and a bespoke treatment plan devised by Dr Sam Robson.
- A selection of samples will be chosen specifically for your skins needs
- Lifestyle and dietary recommendations
- Follow up email with a complimentary skin review
This appointment is 45-mins to 1-hour and priced at £99.